• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 00 Ford Ranger ext cab 4x4

bradzuki

I have a 00 Ranger 4wd. It is the extended cab 4 door model. The truck shows 190K miles but I just put a newer engine in that had 124K miles on it. Long list of new parts that I've put on it. Truck looks pretty good for a work truck. Has decent tires.
Truck is 4.0L OHV and automatic transmission. Has power windows but drivers switch is messed up. A/C worked well before motor swap but hasn't been recharged since. Heat works great.
I've put over 4K miles on truck since motor swap. Pulling a 14ft pop up camper I got 17.5 mpg. Normally run around 19-20 mpg. Truck started making a noise and it took us a while to figure out what it was. One of the torque converter bolts wasn't tightened and it has backed out and is rubbing. I drive it daily but am too busy to pull the starter to tighten the bolt. Decided to sell truck and Jeep and go buy something new that I don't have to work on.

20130730_063837.jpg

20130730_063820.jpg

Asking $3000 for truck. Buy truck and Jeep for $3500. Live in Oak Ridge,TN work in Knoxville

Found what I want. Need cash fast.

Ranger is $2500. Bottom dollar. Buy truck and my jeep for $3K.
Leave for Australia Friday so would like to sell before then

If it has a dust cover you can can take it off and rotate the flex plate around to get to the loose bolt.Just trying to help you out.

Thanks but I'm the one that put the motor in. The only access is through the starter. If the guy helping me would've double checked the bolts he was putting in...... :dunno:

With me working so much I just don't have time to mess with it. I need something that all I have to do is put gas in and go

Latest posts