• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 01 KTM Duke - Iowa, $3400

Bones

That Guy
Off the market for now...too damn much fun and for what I paid for it, I can;t let it go even if it means paying down the Triumph. By far the most fun bike I have ever owned.

Don't need to sell it, and am firm on the price, no hagglers

Got this a couple months back 100% impulse purchase and I have put 2, maybe 300 miles on it. Just not riding it as much as I thought I would and the extra $$ would be nice for the new addition to the family.

Runs tip top. 5500 miles approx. (will check tonight) Red w/wire wheels which I read is pretty rare. Avon rear is in great shape, Pilot front is as as well. Chain/sprockets look great. Bike is stock.

Damage from previous previous owner. Front headlight area is scuffed, but I think could be smoothed and painted if you are talented unlike me. Rear also has scuffs, but hardly noticeable.

I can haul it to meet for a bit of pocket change. I am out on vacation from the 15th through the 24th of August.

Clean/Clear Title in hand.

326751110_XGxWN-L.jpg

320418926_hiMJT-L.jpg

320417700_h3Zj8-L.jpg

Bones said:
Got this a couple months back 100% impulse purchase and I have put 2, maybe 300 miles on it. Just not riding it as much as I thought I would and the extra $$ would be nice for the new addition to the family.

roomie didn't come up pregnant did she? :dunno:

The liver is the only organ able to reginerate and grow, I could cut you off a good hunk of mine. We have organ coolers here at work labelled appropriately and everything. thumb.gif

All right, rode it in today and got lip from a local for giving riders a bad name for my antics. This thing needs to go to another home please. I can deliver/meet within a days drive as well.

Greg you still interested? I will call you tonight.

Took it out at lunch and went through downtown looking for a place to eat (still all closed since the floods) and one wheeled it for about a half block and got the flashy lights behind me. Cop was cool, told me to take it easy and wanted to know more about the bike more than anything. Never asked for ID, ins, nuttin. See you can't get into trouble no matter how stupid you are. molaugh

you got lucky, and you have even said that bike will get your ass in trouble.

Bones said:
Took it out at lunch and went through downtown looking for a place to eat (still all closed since the floods) and one wheeled it for about a half block and got the flashy lights behind me. Cop was cool, told me to take it easy and wanted to know more about the bike more than anything. Never asked for ID, ins, nuttin. See you can't get into trouble no matter how stupid you are. molaugh

laughing1 You got lucky as **** son !!

SQUID :flipoff1:

bwah!!

damn everyone sellin bikes, wreckin bikes, or gettin arrested!! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 greg just sold his stuntbike to some dude I think in MN?

MUCHADO said:
SQUID :flipoff1:

bwah!!

damn everyone sellin bikes, wreckin bikes, or gettin arrested!! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 greg just sold his stuntbike to some dude I think in MN?
He want the KTM still?

I was wearing gear head to toe son!

He's buyin his crawler back and I think already has the $$ from stuntbike spent on it in his head... Not sure---he might still want your bike---hit him up thumb.gif