• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 02 F250 7.3 diesel 4wd 4dr cc sb Superduty 37's SOLD

heepn

2002 Ford F250 Superduty - 4 door --crew cab-- 4WD-- 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel --This truck is a strong 9 out of 10 all the way around--from paint to interior. It has super chip tuner for towing-- transmission is fresh 3k since rebuild with many upgrades--have the number to the builder for verification---K&N filter--It has the transmission gauge built in from the factory---Lariat package--leather--loaded truck--roll up bed cover--leveling kit-- 37" BFG's 90% tread almost new--aftermarket wheels--164K miles-- all of the front end parts are new--ball joints -tie rods, etc. Smooth and Tight driving truck.
I am second owner--bought this truck from the owner of Cowboy's Customs in Nashville, TN --he orders a new truck every year and sells them as soon as the newest year is availible--so it had 30k when I bought it and was barely driven because it was a show truck---I am selling because going to buy a dually to pull a new enclosed trailer I just bought this month. The truck has never been abused it only pulled a car trailer with rockcrawler in the winter--- 4seven8-308one call/txt steve. $18,500.00

steve2501.jpg

steve2506.jpg