• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 05 LJ TONS,5.13 GEARS,40'S,ATLAS

bastewart7

I have an 05 LJ sittin on 60's front and rear with 5.13 gears rear is welded and front has a yukon locker. 2 sets of tires 37x12.50x15 old style mtr's a little dry rotted but they hold air fine and would be good for offroading, and i have a set of 40x17x15 grooved gumbo monster mudders still have plenty of tread. has an atlas 3.8 2speed tcase only one ride on it works and shifts great. rci 15 gallon fuel cell mounted in back of tub, metalcloak high arch front fenders (dont have the 6" flares though. jeep runs and goes good still very streetable but is also very capable off road. tuffy lock boxes for center console and glovebox carpet has been taken out and floor has been rhino lined. Dont really want to sell but as i am getting more into off roading i am going to move more toward a tube buggy or full crawler. i am asking $20,000 or i would consider trading down to a tube buggy or jeep crawler looking for tons and 40's or bigger will consider all trades (except toyotas) :****: number is 7zero6-8five1-35nine1 name is Blake text or reply here is preferred because i work sporadic hours. located in north ga. have to put pics off my phone coming very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 129
I know 2 of them did and 1 of the 2 took the worst beating of anything at RBD with all of it being done in less than 2 minutes.

Trade and boot on ur end. Brusier chassis. Tuned Gm5.3,th350, atlas 4.3,14bolt with Detroit, d60 with grizzly locker Yukon axles and super joints, Yukon lock outs, solid hubs, Orc double ended ram , psc pump, fox 14in coilover shocks, spider lock wheels, 40 inch nittos trail grappler ,corbeau seats, g force harness, artcarr shifter, rci fuel cell, hydro boost brakes, warn 9000 winch, hella head lights,Orc trusses and tabs, aluminum dual pass Ls radiator, custom shroud, with 2 speed fan. Panels painted about 3 months ago. Very dependable and road worthy rig, 26000.00

Text me if interested 2053683555. Can't load pics.