• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

05 rhino opinions.

Re: Re: 05 rhino opinions.

Krylon fusion is what I used .. it held up very well for spray paint on plastic. If I would have taken my time with the prep instead of trying to do it all in a night I think it would have been even better.. holds up really well though and easy to touch up

This is how it set when I bought it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 104
So I just replaced my wheel bearings. That was fun.

I know jack about SxS and four wheelers.
I have itp aluminum rims and 589 27x9 fronts and 27x11 rears. Are these tires a good size for trailriding ( choc. Mt and Morris mtn)
It looks to me these might be pushing the limits if axles and robbing some horse power?
The 589 are they a good all around tire? The tsl of SxS?

Re: Re: Re: 05 rhino opinions.

Eddyj said:
Is there a "stickey" for SxS?
Any of the tires that look like maxxis bighorns do WAY better in pretty much all terrains other than deep mud bogging.

I've ran duro power grips on a Vinson and a Rhino, but I don't think they are a particularly tough tire, had to plug a few of them

I had a set of mud lite xtr on my rzr and they did really well on rock... theyre pricey though

I would shoot for 8ply whatever I did if buying new

Great tire for mud but I like the rocktanes best. Bighorns are good also.
That big is robbing some power but a rhino isn't known for being fast.
The axles on a rhino will take it unless you bind them way up. I was ruff on mine and never broke one

Do a shim on the primary clutch. That will help regain some bottom end lost with bigger tires. I am running 27" mud lites on my 04 rhino. Took my rhino up to concrete on twister 3 at witc, but got hung up on the big tires at the bottom of the concrete slab they just the right size to belly out on. If I could have got to the concrete I thick it would have went up. Thing was like stickies on the concrete no matter the angle that day. May never do it again but was awesome that day.