• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 buggy

tonka toy

07 buggy d60 and 14 bolt sc lt1 atlas 4.3
feeler post i am thinking about selling the buggy and buying something less built if i have to stop riding there is no sense in keeping something that built. i will still ride some but not anything extreme what do ya ll think i can get for it i think $45000 i have that in parts alone no labor and it only has 9 rides on it and less then a year old call 205- 337-5762

hardline custom chassis and custom 4 link front and rear
95 Lt1 board 30 over stroked one inch with a vortec supercharger 600 to 675 hp
350 turbo transmission i also have a spare that comes with
atlas 4.3 transfer case with 32 spline output 1410 yokes cable shifters
d60 front Axel with a lockrite, alloy USA inter shafts,warren outers,solid knuckles and high steer arms,drive flanges with spare set of warren hubs
gm 14 bolt rear Axel Detroit blue torch disc conversion kit
steel beadlocks with 42 inch irocs with 60 % tread left
psc steering cooler and reservoir and 2.5 inch double ended ram pump was rebuilt by psc
hunsacker suspension seats buckets in front and small bench in rear
14 inch swayaway coil overs
3 inch air bumpe in rear 2 inch in front
rci 15 gal fuel cell
the hood is a avalanche h2
1 1/4 johnny joint on all links
bluetorch front and rear Axel trusses
canvas top
artcar shifter
Sony marine CD player
warren 9.5 comp winch
rockjock swaybar on the rear
cobra 29 CB
speed glass for the front windshield
alot of spare parts

:'( I hate that your having so much trouble with your back man .... this sucks but you gotta take care of yourself

This thing is silly comfortable and well finished out, the seats are on sliders up front even thumb.gif

i just hate to keep it and olny use it 5 or 6 times a year

some pictures

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bump, for a great ride. If it happens, theirs always a seat in mine for ya big guy. I know it is probably more painful to list it, than than your actual back pain, and I know how bad a back can hurt. thumb.gif

I am sure it weighs between 4200-4400. Joe, I hate that you listed it for sale. It is one of the cleanest family rigs out there. You need a back transplant!!!!

Killer ride man, I would love to own a buggy of that caliber

trade you the 30 and the Fitty... Id have a seat for HB with that bad mama jamma ! laughing1

Joe I hate to see this, because I know how much you love to Rock Bounce. I understand what you mean about your back though. I am going to the Chiropractor in just a little while to get my back checked out.

Joe, If you sell it you will want it back. Thats what I am going through right now. If you can afford to keep it, keep it. Your back might be messed up, but if you are going to ride a few times a year it is worth it. You built the buggy you want so don't get ride of it. Anything less will piss you off once its gone.

it's paid for so that is not in issue i just hate to see it sit .i had a great time this past weekend in monteagle but i have hurt like hell everyday since so a one day ride i hurt for a week .

Thats wild to me, that little bit I drove it... geebus that thing rides so fuggin good. Youd be in serious pain in my buggy compared to how plush a ride this thing has. I loved it ! drool

That thing is beautiful with the heart of a Lion. **** Joe, don't let it go. How will I be able to hit on Colleen then? pepper.gif