• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 buggy

please tell me thats not honda tangerine mist? molaugh

really though. i don't know what kinda back trouble your having but i have had 2 back surgeris. i go wheelin all the time and even rode with buyer in the DC1 race. if you get a good Dr. they can fix that kinda stuff good now a days.

InDaShop said:
yeah I agree, something looks familiar to me, but I cant lay my finger on it :flipoff1:

Nah its not his Color. I know where the color came from but I can't tell. ;)

for all of you who doesn't know, it has a new owner as of today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :woot: :woot:

sorry dude you had to sell it, but I'm sure it will get took care of, i seen him tonight washing it at the car wash at 9:00 pm cleaning the **** out of it just to take it back tommorrow :****: and I'm happy someone bought it from around here, and he isn't an ass

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: that girl is the **** she made me smile great times no worries just good times ahead .Sorry to hear of ur bad times greg let me know if i can help in any way. hitit hitit

Glad to see you got yourself a great buggy. Nobody treats there ride like Turbo Joe does. You should be happy for years man, years. I am good for now other than looking for a stroker short block if any of your dirt track buddies have one around. Keep posting up son. thumb.gif