• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 Jeep JK On Tons..... Ready To Roll.... New Price.... Make Offer

When it sells the new owner can paint it ***** pink if they want to but right now it's green and won't be changing on my dime. I like it I built it and I'll keep it if I have to. Don't cost a thing to sit. It can go in the pile with my other jeeps.

i wish all i had to do is bash someone elses thread . whats wrong with people these days cant mind their own business. didnt your momma teach you that if you aint got nice things to say keep your damn mouth shut. that means :gtfo: and let this guy sale his jeep with his wheels and his green paint

Mother ****! vag a little swolen tonight eh? And do you have nothing to do then to help police other peoples thread administering justice so the web!...
I AM TRYING TO HELP HI SELL HIS JEEP! telling him what WILL sell it. not tryin to be a **** but who the **** would pay 35k for something that looks like a retard designed it. yes, BAD ASS JEEP, badder than i will ever have but its just ugly as ****

It may be ugly to you but maybe there's someone as "retarded" as I am and likes it. I've seen pink powder coated buggies so black and green combo can't be that bad. I can't argue bout wheels. They are ugly as **** it's just wheels and tires I already had. If it takes wheels to sell it that's no problem but I'm not taking it back apart to take the green off. Someone can either hand me 30k and paint it theirselves or make me another offer real damn close to 30

yes, TC drove crazy color stuff, but there is no "STUARD" smiley on hardline.. it would be differnet if people clung to your nuts.. but that was just my 2cents.. i hope you get 35k out of it and GLWS

opinions are like ass holes everybodys got one and some poeple are one. thats why they make different colors for poeple that think green is the ****. your just jealous you wannabe :gtfo:

My intent wasnt to start any ****...jk/s with tons are sweet...i was just lookin for some tech. On the abs... good luck with your sale thumb.gif

STUARD6615 said:
When it sells the new owner can paint it ***** pink if they want to but right now it's green and won't be changing on my dime. I like it I built it and I'll keep it if I have to. Don't cost a thing to sit. It can go in the pile with my other jeeps.

I wasnt referring to the tubework/tierods/hard parts being green, that looks fine.

Its the ricer looking fender trim, vent sticker thingy? on the fender, windshield banner, etc. Looks like it was accessorized by a 14 y/o IMO. Just trying to give some constructive criticism, if you are really wanting to sell... :dblthumb:

DAMMIT TBI!!!!! now that you have a opinion your an asswhle... but i agree, its the mexican things making it look :gay:

BUMP....... IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GREEN ID BE HAPPY TO REDO IT FOR NEW OWNER... MAKE OFFER :fish:

just bought new 39.5 13.50 20 iroks and a set of 20 x 10 gear alloy wheels. will install ton ight and post picture tomorrow...... make me an offer

Latest posts