• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '07 JK Rubicon 2 Door

mdo817

Posting for a friend:

Fully capable trail/mall crawler, 19,333 miles (actual miles) he is only in the states about 70 days a year, Jeep has been re-geared to 5:13's, 6 speed, red neck ram hydro assist, 37" Blue Label Krawlers on Allied aluminum bead locks (wheels new, tires are almost). I think the JK has a Rock Crawler mid--arm lift, it has full under carriage skids, rear bumper with tire carrier, front bumper with Warn 9.0RC winch, LED rock lights, dual Optimas, OBA. I am sure this thing has more stuff than I have listed, just some of the things I remember from when I was doing the hydro assist.This JK is ready to rock and dirt cheap for what it has on it, and the lack of miles. This Jeep has been wheeled but not beat ragged, it does have a few scratches but cleans up good enough for any Mall. Friend has title in hand, and don't have to sell it, and will not part it out - 18K. If seriously interested contact me and I can get you in touch with him, Jeep is currently located in Fla. pan handle.

Here are a few pictures I took of it back in the River Rock days, a few things have changed since then, 37 Krawlers, Allieds Bead Locks, and front bumper has had the ends cut off to narrow it up.

DSCN1441.jpg

DSCN1442.jpg

DSCN1443.jpg

sascommander184 said:
Looks like a rough 19,000 miles lol
Damn if that's what you call rough you don't want nothing I got lol! :spin: WADA!

Re: Re: Re: '07 JK Rubicon 2 Door

shane hogg said:
GOT THE VIDEO FROM THAT DAY IF U WANT IT
I would love it.

I hear sale pending

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: '07 JK Rubicon 2 Door

Damnit glen

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

ghostdancer308 said:
..thanks for all the help, Mark...sad day...
It's cool Bro, doesn't look like I am going to make it down this home stand, holidays just kept **** jacked, next trip home maybe get you to pick me up at the airport in your Prius and go have lunch and a beer. molaugh