• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1-17-15 - Anybody Riding This Weekend

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
A down weekend on the schedule. Anybody riding. I Have been saying for a year that I wanted to go to AOP on an off weekend. Anybody interested in going there or somewhere else.

Stayed home last weekend, time to get back out and ride. Do not want to go to CHOC as I will be there the next weekend.

JohnG said:
A down weekend on the schedule. Anybody riding. I Have been saying for a year that I wanted to go to AOP on an off weekend. Anybody interested in going there or somewhere else.

Stayed home last weekend, time to get back out and ride. Do not want to go to CHOC as I will be there the next weekend.

Rig still down or I'd be there.

A few of us are meeting at aop Friday for a good day of trail riding if your interested , I'm drivin down from NY Thursday ... Should be a good time , we are camping at AOP Thursday and Friday night

Re:

We are cutting trails and my Jeep is still under the knife. I am wanting to hit AOP too. In the next few months, that will happen.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
We are cutting trails and my Jeep is still under the knife. I am wanting to hit AOP too. In the next few months, that will happen.

Kel Lawrence

Trail maintenance may be a possibility. Will decide by tomorrow.

We're getting R.E.L's Birthday off this coming Monday so I might hafta be down for something.
Onliest issue is my trans is not wanting to shift since this cold snap. I can manually shift through the gears so it's most likely in the valve body. ANYWAY. I may be down for a weekend of lax ridin/watchin ya'll work

LandSpeeder said:
We're getting R.E.L's Birthday off this coming Monday so I might hafta be down for something.
Onliest issue is my trans is not wanting to shift since this cold snap. I can manually shift through the gears so it's most likely in the valve body. ANYWAY. I may be down for a weekend of lax ridin/watchin ya'll work

Come on down.....got some cool ass trails we will be working on this weekend. Always nice to have another set of eyes and comic relief.

Holy crap! I posted that yesterday?! DANG! Since that post, i not only found a leak but it went HUGE and crippled me for over 24 hours! But it's fixed now!
however, when it rains, it floods... and work has kicked my ass the last two weeks. If tomorrow is anything like the rest, then I will come home and flop. So I may not make it up until Saturday morning. So I will need good phone numbers to reach folks if I arrive later than when ya'll go in! I've actually come up, wheeled for hours and missed everyone in trips past!

LandSpeeder said:
Holy crap! I posted that yesterday?! DANG! Since that post, i not only found a leak but it went HUGE and crippled me for over 24 hours! But it's fixed now!
however, when it rains, it floods... and work has kicked my ass the last two weeks. If tomorrow is anything like the rest, then I will come home and flop. So I may not make it up until Saturday morning. So I will need good phone numbers to reach folks if I arrive later than when ya'll go in! I've actually come up, wheeled for hours and missed everyone in trips past!

Best is to get Tyler on the walkie talkie. Text me @ 256---*6one5++1six08 as a secondary

I am still up in the air. If I ride, it will be Stony Lonesome.

What I really need to do is cut a large tree that fell from the island to my deck on the Cahaba River. Then I keep thinking how cold the water will be. But, I need to get it done before I get a bunch of sticks and logs behind it which will make it much harder.

206bb7baa34a27ef4bbd54fe1153830f.jpg

6d0128cb6a2c2adc951de64fc07c626b.jpg

Sent using left thumb.