• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1.25 used heims

patooyee

These are the heim joints that I recently replaced in my buggy. A couple of them are junk. Most of them are still useable. Some squeek which is why I replaced them. There are mostly MWC brand with a couple FK and QA1 mixed in. Between the ones that are still good and the couple spares I have that are not in this picture there's probably enough to do 2-full 4 links. Maybe one or two short depending on your opinion of what is good or not. I'm not going to go through and take closer up pics or anything, you'll just have to take my word. When we meet up if you decide you don't want them I won't be offended. I'm not asking really any certain price for them. You can make me an offer or I might trade something for them. I can bring them to AOP this Sat. They will come with the misalignment spacers. I'll reply back again in a second with a pic.

Stuff I would consider trading for:

5.43 Ford 9" gears
tools
dom tubing
TIG / MIG welding accessories
9mm pistol

I'm sure there's more. Just throw it out there.

c8c501b3a9b1e6ffd4aae2e5488bc93d.jpg

Haha, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that. Its probably a bad practice to trade consumable goods for permanent ones. Sorry. :(

This may go without saying but they are half and half left / right hand.

I value this these somewhere in the $100 - $300 range just to give an idea of what I am expecting. I'm not super picky. I think I paid more than $100 just for the spacers so whoever gets them will be getting a great deal.

I will look at the shop tomorrow but I think I also have some very large jam nuts for them. I ended up not using them because they were too big and I didn't want to carry a wrench that big around. But if I still have them they will come with the deal as well.

I will buy them or barter for them so Kell can have them. Anyone else posts on here saying they will give x amount can kiss my ass.

Who is Kell? lowbudgetjunk already PMed me and we reached an agreement.

Re:

Yes rednecklights came and got them today to bring to lowbudgetjunk.

Latest posts