• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1.6 motor and transmission/sold

*Paige

Tell Me I Can't And I'll Show You I Can!!! =)
i have a new 1.6 motor and transmission/ it has all new parts new pistons rings rods/oilpump/waterpump/timing belt/newhead cut .015 and block cut .015 /crank/ starter/radiator/clutch sys/and adaptor plate for samurai transmission/ is all new.
it is propane injected new 125 mixer [no hose or tank]
$1300.00 931/212/8250 text or call jr it is still in my samurai you can here it run.

Re: 1.6 motor and transmission

will a 350 turbo fit and still use the samri tc or do you have to use 350 turbo and chevy tc

Sami case is real tough, but Tony Black blew the guts outta one 6.5 gear set in his with a Ford 3.0 V6 & C-3 AUTO. combo :eek:

Just make shure you got the case mounted in REAL GOOD , and keep tabs on mount bolt tightness :dblthumb:

But even with that Tony,s SHREDDED the gears :eek:

Just watch the skinny pedal in bound up spots :dblthumb:

Why not use a 4wd th350 and a toyota case they sell a adapter plate.

Im getting all my parts ready to do a 4.3, th350, and toyota tcase swap, but i can see her reason for wanting to run the sammy tcase as long as she can, its about a 1000 bucks cheaper! time ya buy the 4.7 gear and the adapter and more than likley cutting the drive shafts to the right length! the motor and trans is the cheapest part of this swap! its all the little bullshit that cost ya out the ass! :****:

yea just looking to see if motor will sale if it dose then going to 4.3 it and this is jr not paige she still has 1.6 in yellow i should have done the for sale in my name but she post all pictures for me [[[ may trade the samurai off if i do then got a 4.3 and 350auto for sale]]]