• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1 Raceline beadlock 17x9.5 6x5.5 w/steel ring RT233...

Sam

1 Raceline beadlock 17x9.5 6x5.5 w/steel ring RT233... Toyota/chevy dana 44
Back space 4.00". Inner wheel lip slightly bent otherwise has usual rock rash.. I acquired this wheel from an individual on hardline he was selling wheel and tire combo...I do not have any history on the wheel on How it bent and why the individual try to fix it no visible cracks and holds air good no leaks...
This is perfect for a spare..
$200 $150
Location Heflin Al. 36264
Cell 5303141387

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 273
Re: 1 Raceline beadlock 17x9.5 6x6.5 w/steel ring RT233...

More pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 269
jordan7118 said:
...So YOU bought MY red label!!!! laughing1

Man we have done loads of business indirectly I just need to call u when I need any reds :)

Whiten look like I got ur wheel...
I don't need it hope someone get it for a spare...
I place It on a tire balance wheel is straight just lip is bent slightly

I bought it bent, had it for my spare for long time until I went tons. Never leaked down when I had a 37 Irok mounted on it.

Sam said:
Man we have done loads of business indirectly I just need to call u when I need any reds :)
Sorry, I meant I was next in line on buying that red and beadlock ;D In fact, I was so committed, I had already found two other Racelines to match this one. Woops!!! Cart before the horse kinda thing.

I agree that the wheel looks completely usable. I would to hesitate to run it as more than just a spare.

GLWS, Sam!

jordan7118 said:
Sorry, I meant I was next in line on buying that red and beadlock ;D In fact, I was so committed, I had already found two other Racelines to match this one. Woops!!! Cart before the horse kinda thing.

I agree that the wheel looks completely usable. I would to hesitate to run it as more than just a spare.

GLWS, Sam!

sorry man didn't mean to buy it under u.. I had just ripped a sidewall on a crawler need a spare asap... seller never told me whether i was first, second or third in line...

No, you were definitely in front of me! Buyer made sure I knew that he had already made plans with someone else. Sounds like you could use it more than me, so that's awesome!