• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1 Ton Flat Bed Truck

J.A.B

Looking for a 1 ton flat bed, needs to be a diesel and 4x4. Open to any makes.

Thanks

J.A.B said:
Looking for a 1 ton flat bed, needs to be a diesel and 4x4. Open to any makes.

Thanks

Josh, where are you at? We have some high mileage crew cabs here at work they are selling off.

CHASMAN9 said:
Josh, where are you at? We have some high mileage crew cabs here at work they are selling off.

Chasman9,

Would you post some links or information on them. Got a buddy looking for trucks similar to J.A.B.

Re: Re: 1 Ton Flat Bed Truck

ridered3 said:
Chasman9,

Would you post some links or information on them. Got a buddy looking for trucks similar to J.A.B.
X2

Dad is looking for a hay truck. He just bought a 94 Chevy crew cab dually 2wd 454.... less than ideal for farm use...

ridered3 said:
Chasman9,

Well, these are easy come and easy go and I never know when we are selling them and usually just put them out on the street corner for sale. HOWEVER, now that I know you guys are interested, I will do my best to let ya'll know. I think we might have a service truck or two that might be on the chopping block as we just added a few newer ones to the fleet here. Any interest in seeing them? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Well, these are easy come and easy go and I never know when we are selling them and usually just put them out on the street corner for sale. HOWEVER, now that I know you guys are interested, I will do my best to let ya'll know. I think we might have a service truck or two that might be on the chopping block as we just added a few newer ones to the fleet here. Any interest in seeing them? :dunno:

Yes. :woot:

Will do. I think we have something out there, I'll ask and post up here.

Looks like I have 2 one ton flatbeds we are selling. PM if interested.