• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

10-14-2006 the day reiter pit/trails won my toy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRINKING AND WHEELING!:booo: I seem to remember that your rigs diffs are open. You'll have to stick to logging roads till you fix that. OR TAKE THE DENTS LIKE A MAN. The body shop can get rid of those dents. They can't fix the fact that your yota will never look sweet as candy. Congrats on finally wheelin your rig instead of mudding it. Your getting on the right track!

Dents are like tattoos and scars; the first one always hurts the most but then you just get use to it.:redneck:

WELCOME TO WHEELEING AT REITER :clappy:

H3RESQ said:
I seem to remember that your rigs diffs are open. You'll have to stick to logging roads till you fix that. OR TAKE THE DENTS LIKE A MAN.

He will??? I know of PLENTY Toyotas that arent locked and make it thru a good amount of trails without dents. Take your time, take it easy, pick your line right and you'll be in the safe, and it makes you a great driver with practice.

Dont let this stop you from wheeling at reiter, let it being a learning expierence of what happens while drinking when wheeling. :cheer:

*Deep Breath*

Ok, to the credit side he admits he fawked up.

To the minus side:

Being someone that lost 6 of the 10 close friends I had within 6 months of graduation from high school to asshole reamed cock sucking goddam mutha ****ing bitch ass peice of **** waste of genetic material drunk driving **** eating inbred ****heads I take the issue of drunk driving REAL serious, and I don't give a good goddamn flying **** if it's in your own ****ing backyard if there is even ONE other human being around.......backup a sec, Imessed up and said "other human" my bad, because anyon that ****ing stupid is so far below human that they haven't created the scientific term to describe it yet.

Sucks for you that you fawked up your rig, but I gotta tellya, you might be the nicest person I could ever meet when not drinking, and I'd probably get along fine with you, but personally I think it is a dam shame that when someone is spotted wheeling drunk, let alone with a passenger, that the first person they meet on the trail doesn't take a goddam tire iron to every window and a machete to every tire on the rig.

Only other question I have, you were drunk enough to trash your rig, while presumably remaining alert enough to pack out the cans, and now are plowed at home getting over it, but just how sober were you durring that nice little 2nd gear drive home?

I think the best potential avatar I have seen yet would apply here, shut up, sober up and "Put on your big girl panties and ****ing deal with it"

Rant mode off:

So, any word on why it won't shift right?
Keep the cans in the cooler till the wheelins done and I'll wheel with anyone, just remember, get blasted on the same trail I'm on and I'll winch yer ass off the nearest cliff :D Granted, I'd call SAR, as I never leave anyone stranded with no means of assistance, but it'll take a while :;

Hope you get it up and running again while there's still some wheelin weather left, mine being down at the moment I know how bad it sucks to see yer friends goin wheelin and be stuck at home.

Anyway, yer off to a start in the right direction, granted, seeing someone admit it like this on PBB would be something to behold.

Mainly, hope it all works out for you, count your blessings that no one got injured beyond yer pride and yer rig, learn from it and move on. :beer:

Cool pics btw :)

I'm sensing a lot of "high and mighty" bs being thrown around. I'm not saying I agree with it, but A LOT of us have drank and wheeled in the past. We probably also learned how much more damage we inflicted on our vehicles... That's why we make the informed decisions we do now.

If you drink and wheel, your vehicle will pay the price. Simple as that. Maybe he'll do things differently in the future. But remember that many of us have had to learn the same lessons.

:cool:

JT Law said:
*Deep Breath*

Ok, to the credit side he admits he fawked up.

To the minus side:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Being someone that lost 6 of the 10 close friends I had within 6 months of graduation from high school to asshole reamed cock sucking goddam mutha ****ing bitch ass peice of **** waste of genetic material drunk driving **** eating inbred ****heads I take the issue of drunk driving REAL serious, and I don't give a good goddamn flying **** if it's in your own ****ing backyard if there is even ONE other human being around.......backup a sec, Imessed up and said "other human" my bad, because anyon that ****ing stupid is so far below human that they haven't created the scientific term to describe it yet.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sucks for you that you fawked up your rig, but I gotta tellya, you might be the nicest person I could ever meet when not drinking, and I'd probably get along fine with you, but personally I think it is a dam shame that when someone is spotted wheeling drunk, let alone with a passenger, that the first person they meet on the trail doesn't take a goddam tire iron to every window and a machete to every tire on the rig.
..............................................................................................
Only other question I have, you were drunk enough to trash your rig, while presumably remaining alert enough to pack out the cans, and now are plowed at home getting over it, but just how sober were you durring that nice little 2nd gear drive home?
=====================================================
I think the best potential avatar I have seen yet would apply here, shut up, sober up and "Put on your big girl panties and ****ing deal with it"
...............................././////////////////////////////////////////////
Rant mode off:

So, any word on why it won't shift right?
Keep the cans in the cooler till the wheelins done and I'll wheel with anyone, just remember, get blasted on the same trail I'm on and I'll winch yer ass off the nearest cliff :D Granted, I'd call SAR, as I never leave anyone stranded with no means of assistance, but it'll take a while :;

Hope you get it up and running again while there's still some wheelin weather left, mine being down at the moment I know how bad it sucks to see yer friends goin wheelin and be stuck at home.

Anyway, yer off to a start in the right direction, granted, seeing someone admit it like this on PBB would be something to behold.

Mainly, hope it all works out for you, count your blessings that no one got injured beyond yer pride and yer rig, learn from it and move on. :beer:
/////////////////////////////////////======================
Cool pics btw :)

Ok i fixed it for you. Now you are like Rich with that long azz post!!!

nice pics but.........

I hope the tree was O.K.:flipoff:just kidding hope you get the trans. issue worked out, but leave the dents/bark the way it is. It will only get worse.:redneck:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
He will??? I know of PLENTY Toyotas that arent locked and make it thru a good amount of trails without dents. Take your time, take it easy, pick your line right and you'll be in the safe, and it makes you a great driver with practice.

Dont let this stop you from wheeling at reiter, let it being a learning expierence of what happens while drinking when wheeling. :cheer:

You don't have to tell me this. I'm talking about him. He does need to stay on logging roads for now. He can't run it without getting dents. Personnally I like my dent's. Sometimes people still ask me if I wheel it.:D

H3RESQ said:
You don't have to tell me this. I'm talking about him. He does need to stay on logging roads for now. He can't run it without getting dents. Personnally I like my dent's. Sometimes people still ask me if I wheel it.:D

Going to the mall doesnt count as wheeling it :flipoff: :hi: :stirpot:

JT Law
asshole reamed cock sucking goddam mutha ****ing bitch ass peice of **** waste of genetic material drunk driving **** eating inbred ****heads I take the issue of drunk driving REAL serious, and I don't give a good goddamn flying **** if it's in your own ****ing backyard if there is even ONE other human being around.......backup a sec, Imessed up and said "other human" my bad, because anyon that ****ing stupid is so far below human that they haven't created the scientific term to describe it yet.

I tried taking those anger-management classes too, but those people just pissed-me-off.... :wtf: :haha: :haha:

archer1965 said:
I tried taking those anger-management classes too, but those people just pissed-me-off.... :wtf: :haha: :haha:

Really?

They've calmed me down quite a bit actually :D

Awwww.. Poor baby but a weee lil' dent in a easily replacible piece of sheet metal. Get over it, dents make wheelin more fun. I like to use my door jambs as pivot points around trees :flipoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts