• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

???

Let Me / us know when we can start helping build some real wheeling trails at Reiter....:awesomework:

This is funny. Get of the meds and have a reality check.

This is the way I see it. They have a 350 K grant in the non moto that needs to get used up by June 30 this year. They will get an extension till this fall on that but need to get started on it.

They have a grant for the WCC crew up on the noto and ATV trails 500K over 2 years off of the jobs bill. I think this is a very expensive, non productive crew. They mean well, but last year that didn't have leadership and had to spend weeks going back into trails and fixing problems
They also have 500 K in grants starting July 1 for the noto and ATV area to finish phase one.

SO here is what I see. Out of the first 500K that we got 2 years ago ( break down ) of where the funds went
  1. Purchas of land, Yes we had to lease the land from the DNR

Bill....if you want to ACTUALLY use your buggy and "build" trails......you ALREADY know where to go and what to do. Simple....easy.

:rolleyes:

This is funny. Get of the meds and have a reality check.

This is the way I see it. They have a 350 K grant in the non moto that needs to get used up by June 30 this year. They will get an extension till this fall on that but need to get started on it.

They have a grant for the WCC crew up on the noto and ATV trails 500K over 2 years off of the jobs bill. I think this is a very expensive, non productive crew. They mean well, but last year that didn't have leadership and had to spend weeks going back into trails and fixing problems
They also have 500 K in grants starting July 1 for the noto and ATV area to finish phase one.

SO here is what I see. Out of the first 500K that we got 2 years ago ( break down ) of where the funds went
  1. Purchas of land, Yes we had to lease the land from the DNR

So in other words we are about 10 years out on any real trails to play on!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

We are the last of the dinosaurs . Wheel hard, enjoy what is there, Don't talk about it, and get ready to pay the piper when you are caught

As far as more trails at Reiter
Time will tell................