• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11/21/10 Walker

Was a good day. I ran around with my buddy Brad (YotaKid) and Buckels all day, we adopted him for the day. Buckels (can't remember his name) was having carb issues and stalled on the hill climb out of the parking lot so we got a little behind the main group.

We ended up cruising around by ourselves, I broke a front short-side inner shaft, trying to get my self turned around. So I ran around in 3-wheel drive, kind of a bummer since I couldn't play on any of the rocks in 3-wheel drive very well. I wanted to try the v-notch.

Had a blast mobbing around in the snow on the upper forest service roads and some of the gravel pits.

I am glad we chose to go Ridge Ram, because that would have been aboslutley sucky for Nick (Maverick) if he didn't run into us.

So in one day I ran Ridge Ram 3 times, 2 down hill and 1 up hill. Two of the times it was in the dark with no headlights. :redneck:

Nick glad to hear you got another set of beadlocks ordered. Oh and thanks for the hot coccoa, that hit the spot. :awesomework:
Had a blast running with you guys thanks for helping me out. Other then the beginning I think I did ok....

Had a great time today, thank you guys. Some minor carnage, whole rear brake system failed and bled out, made for some interesting braking in snow. :D and tore a hole in the sidewall of a brand new tire ... yeah.

Big thanks to Ted (98ZJ4x4) for lending his tow rig and helping us get home in one piece.

No problem, just glad I was able to help.