• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **$11k cash** 06 LJ - 46k miles, built rubi axles, long arms

Back in the States...come take a look anytime and drive home with this bad boy.

Having a rebuilt title is not a big deal. It don't take much to total a jeep anymore. There is more money for insurance company's to total them and resale them than to fix them. I have a buddy that buys them and rebuilds them and half the time there is very little wrong with them. As long as he has a title being rebuilt or not I don't think it would be a problem to transfer It to Georgia. Bump for a good LJ

Thanks for the comment Gunnin. Yea, zero issue with registering and insuring a rebuilt titled vehicle. It was a GA title when I bought it, and I titled it in AL because of the ridiculous title taxes in GA. There would be no issue getting a GA title.

Well, thought it was sold...still for sale.

Come pick it up this weekend for $10,500!!

Interested in a trade? I have a 2000 WJ 4x4 V8 very clean. And an 11 second charged 97 camaro.

No thank you on the WJ and camaro, but I might look at some built TJ trades.

Thanks!

Thanks Warwagon!

Come on over and take it off my hands. Just got a set of 35in. BFG KM2s that will be going on it this week

To the top!

Still for sale. Just put some new shoes on her. 35in KM2s. Runs and drives great!

2wguanr.jpg

2qs9ici.jpg

2wpqxhu.jpg

24pw9yo.jpg

jkremer said:
Would you be interested in a built yj

Really just looking for cash but send me the details and a few pics. 2298694534 will be the best way to get in touch.

Thanks,

Whitcomb

Trade..... I have a 98TJ that's semi built, with Hi-Lines, 35s, Rear D30/D44 and Yukon Zip Lockers...

Looking for a little more room for the family

snwchris said:
Trade..... I have a 98TJ that's semi built, with Hi-Lines, 35s, Rear D30/D44 and Yukon Zip Lockers...

Looking for a little more room for the family

Shoot me a text with a few pics and let's talk. 2298694534

Thanks.