• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11th Annual White Knuckle 4x4 swap meet

Im just curious if somebody on this board had the 33x12.5x15 TrXus tires?

Anyway, that was my find, and its what I was looking for!

Hay Devon and everyone from White knuckle

thanks for the event.

Our booth had fun and look foward to coming back

Thank you White knuckle 4X4

My club sold two hard tops before it was open to the public! My parts business did well with the possibility for a couple grand in residual sales this week. Going to be there next year for sure.

Thanks for a fun event,

Don

I think so. He was under a cover, next to a red full-size, I think it was a chevy. I didn't notice the flatfender.

Then that was probably Neil from the lake tapps turtles club. Nice set of tires. What did you get them for if you dont mind ?

Thanks for coming out everyone. Glad some money changed hands. We were slow this year, rain and economy most likely. But, if anyone has any suggestions on what to do better or how to draw more people, let me know. (I can take it)

Thanks again, from the White Knuckle 4x4 club!

PROMOTE PROMOTE.

I tell people everyday when its coming up and it always amazes me when someone who should know says, "I had no clue there was a swapmeet in enumscratch?"

I like it it just needs to get BIGGER to solve the problems folks bitch about.

More sellers will show if more buyers know and show.

maybe a side show to attract folks. I know at car shows alot of times there is welding demos and seminars to keep people busy.

??? I like it just wish more people would show up. I wish it would get bigger and relieve a little from the puyallup one.

Good job guys, see ya next year.:beer:

Thanks for coming out everyone. Glad some money changed hands. We were slow this year, rain and economy most likely. But, if anyone has any suggestions on what to do better or how to draw more people, let me know. (I can take it)

Thanks again, from the White Knuckle 4x4 club!

HMmmmmmmm
wet T shirt contest :stirpot::corn:

I tried to let people know about it.
I kinda like the vendors that show up. New parts are always nice!

Then that was probably Neil from the lake tapps turtles club. Nice set of tires. What did you get them for if you dont mind ?

I'm really happy with them. They aren't too far from being new!
I can't remember what he originally said, but I only had 625, and he came down to 650, so I borrowed 25 from my dad, haha.
I just need to sell the chev wheels they came with, and buy some 5on4.5 wheels.

Last edited:
Maybe next year pokey can volunteer for the dunk tank. That should bring in some peeps.

$5 a ball, or $10 to just walk up and push the bullseye.

:haha::haha:

Thanks for ideas. I have been thinking about a car show setup with some different prizes. Allow the public to vote for some of them. Maybe raffle off some gift certificates or following year vendor spaces? Does this kind of stuff interest any of you?