• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

blacksheep10 said:
don't know, but I bet the tires hit the trail about 1 hour before the roof hits the trail :dblthumb: :flipoff1:

Since Cole isn't local, I'll be testing it first.

So it may be on it's lid sooner ;D

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Little long don't ya think?
I gave itg longer because this is slung lower, like 1' lower on the COG and better link geometry. Should be stable and therefore the extended roll time. Like anything you feel out the limits then exceed them. I feel the limits are farther up the scale on this one thumb.gif :dblthumb:

Rolled it last night. It was upside down to finish welding, went to put it on its side, and it rolled all the way over, leaving a nice dent in my welder.

rock mafia said:
Rolled it last night. It was upside down to finish welding, went to put it on its side, and it rolled all the way over, leaving a nice dent in my welder.

Oh man, with Cole's driving skillz and the karma this rig already has I see alot of tires up photo's in its future ! laughing1 Cole you hated replacing those stock hoods on firedball what till you gotta buy these :flipoff1:

P said:
Oh man, with Cole's driving skillz and the karma this rig already has I see alot of tires up photo's in its future ! laughing1 Cole you hated replacing those stock hoods on firedball what till you gotta buy these :flipoff1:

That hood is cheaper than a stock YJ hood.