• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blase said:
With out pictures it did not happen :popcorn:. Congrates glad to hear the buggy did good. Now can we see some pictures.

No pictures, no video. It was raining to hard.

Cole said:
Well just home from Choccolocco Mtn. and the buggy did great. It was a good day of riding. It poored rain on us for a while and I got soaking wet and the buggy was covered in mud. Crawled just about everything and even did a little Rock Bouncing along side JR.
I hit every line on Boat Ramp and even crawled it in Reverse. Also crawled Hells Revenge.

Crawled is an understatement. :woot: :woot: :woot:

74_Chevota said:
This is the issue with you having a rig. We have now lost our media support.

Yeah this is something that I am struggling with, I got home and have hardly no video. I think I am about to invest in some on Board Cameras and a mount to mount my video Camera to the dash bar.

Cole said:
Yeah this is something that I am struggling with, I got home and have hardly no video. I think I am about to invest in some on Board Cameras and a mount to mount my video Camera to the dash bar.
Just let Lori do the driving and you can continue to stand on the trail filming. Problem solved :flipoff1:

So took the buggy to Hawk Pride monday and had a blast. Few minor issues.
Blew the Collecter Gaskets out. Spent 4 hours today trying to get the new ones tight and still not done.
Also noticed I broke the Rear left Caliper. I have no idea how this happened, but it tweaked the bracket pretty good and now I need a new one.

052709_12242.jpg

052709_17451.jpg

052709_17452.jpg

Matt O. said:
That sucks, looks like sabatoge. I think JR did it!

Any ideas to fix your fueling issues??

Haha, I couldn't believe that was broke. i just happened to notice it today taking it off the trailer.

Yeah got a few ideas for the fuel. My lead Mechanic Daniel is going to build me a shield and spary it with liner, then spray the fuel cell and maybe put a fuel cooler on it. If that doesn't work then I don't know.

I have stretched and broken several calipers like that. Mine will seperate and then it breaks the ears off the calipers. First one was from trying to drive off with the line lock on.

One of the problems is those brackets. I have what looks like almost exactly the same brackets and they are not particurally beefy. However, I trussed mine to the tube with some angle coming off those long unsupported spans and they have held up for years now with no issues.

redneckengineered said:
One of the problems is those brackets. I have what looks like almost exactly the same brackets and they are not particurally beefy. However, I trussed mine to the tube with some angle coming off those long unsupported spans and they have held up for years now with no issues.

We just gonna beef them up to about a 3/8" plate instead of the thin stuff it is now.

Latest posts