• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Jim, can you take pics of the motor with the ls1 intake on the truck motor? Thinking about doing this but wondering what all you had to do. Thanks!

Don't do it, it isn't worth it in my opinion.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Jim, can you take pics of the motor with the ls1 intake on the truck motor? Thinking about doing this but wondering what all you had to do. Thanks!

FYI if you dont turn it backwards you have to change almost all the acc. brackets on the front.

Toddy

rock mafia said:
Blah blah blah. The truck intake looks like ****, and is too damn tall.

It moves itself now.

I completly agree, but I am not sure its worth the money/effort.

100_6506.jpg

100_6505.jpg

100_6508.jpg

To the owner and builder, congrats! Amazing fab work and attention to detail, just a great flowing chasis. Cole this rig is everything wheelers want in a rig...try to keep it semi pretty for a few runs. laughing1

What kind of wiring harness do you use, painless? Or is it just custom made. Talking about the ignition, battery cuttoff etc. Not the motor harness. Everything looks clean as hell!

WOW. Really nice and clean work. Jim, the wiring looks really nice. Most builders don't spend a whole lot of time making that look good

Marty said:
What kind of wiring harness do you use, painless? Or is it just custom made. Talking about the ignition, battery cuttoff etc. Not the motor harness. Everything looks clean as hell!Custom made. Jim did the wiring.

Bones said:
To the owner and builder, congrats! Amazing fab work and attention to detail, just a great flowing chasis. Cole this rig is everything wheelers want in a rig...try to keep it semi pretty for a few runs. laughing1

Thanks man. Jim has done an awesome job, couldn't be happier. I am going to try and take it easy for a few months, I may catch a lot of hell but I don't care. I have to much money invested to go out and just thrash it like I did Fireball.

Marty said:
What kind of wiring harness do you use, painless? Or is it just custom made. Talking about the ignition, battery cuttoff etc. Not the motor harness. Everything looks clean as hell!
Jim did all the wiring. He worked really hard and did an awesome job, He told me several times how much he loved to do wiring. :fish:

Cole said:
Jim did all the wiring. He worked really hard and did an awesome job, He told me several times how much he loved to do wiring. :fish:

Thats what I thought. Most would not take the time to make it that nice, since it will be covered up later on. I will tell ya, it will be way easier to track down an electrical problem if you ever had one with that clean of a job.

Marty said:

Jims garage painful harness :flipoff1:

Latest posts