• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cole said:
I am going to try and take it easy for a few months, I may catch a lot of hell but I don't care. I have to much money invested to go out and just thrash it like I did Fireball.

Growing up I see....

100_6509.jpg

100_6510.jpg

Cole said:
I am going to try and take it easy for a few months, I may catch a lot of hell but I don't care.

I felt like that too.........for about 15 minutes. My powdercoat is missing in several spots, I almost rolled it down a boulder filled hill and I blew up pretty much everything on the left side of the front axle this past weekend. But damn...it was fun. Looks nice, I'm sure you're ready to ride.

That is cool as **** ! Hard to tell but it looks like the BL rings are color matched to the skins ? Very Cool ! :dblthumb:

GStone said:
I felt like that too.........for about 15 minutes. My powdercoat is missing in several spots, I almost rolled it down a boulder filled hill and I blew up pretty much everything on the left side of the front axle this past weekend. But damn...it was fun. Looks nice, I'm sure you're ready to ride.

LMAO...you kill me dude :dblthumb:

You will be beating that thing before the suns down on the first day of riding. :eat:

Gregs was almost restored to its "original glory" if he didnt pull off a nice save this past weekend. :****: