• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1350 drive shaft parts

bigbchevy

I have two cv ends and on regular end plus three slips. Just need tube to make them . $300 for all
4b2fc4d6a9e554c08a057a332cfbaa75.jpg
35018aaf96d9d4bd7e5084b25b05767a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

What size tube are they machined for? And they are 100% 1350 and not 1330's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes 100% 1350 joints and I will have to check on the tube. I used a 3/8 wall tube when I did mine so I'll get I'd on that

Re:

Ok cool, i was getting ready to order a 1350 shaft but may just buy this stuff and build some

The joints range from brand new to need to be replaced lol if you have any questions you can txt me at 2485343983

Ive been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing the posts of other people having issues with you i see thats not going to work. I will be filing a paypal claim if i have not heard from you tomorrow.

For anyone who is reading this, he sent my parts but some of them were not in the box. I called him and he said there was a second box coming. Ok, no big deal, ill just wait. I asked for tracking number, no response. Wait a few days havent saw anything, asked again. He says he just got home from a wheeling trip and will check on it asap. Didnt hear from him. For another few days and text him again. At this point he finally tells me there was no tracking number because he thought it would be fine. I asked him if the package was insured and he said no that it was too expensive. Correct me if im wrong but flat rate packages come with $50 insurance, which would cover the missing parts. He said he would look around and see if he had any more so that he could send a replacement and that was the last i heard from him. That has been almost a week ago and its been about 3 weeks since the transaction. Honestly i dont think the other parts were ever shipped. Beware of dealing with this guy.

John g, i hope im not out of bounds on this one but i dont want anyone else to get screwed by this guy.

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, typing on my phone is hard with my sausage fingers

This is the same guy that another guy bought helmets and hasn't got them, under miss for sale ..Said they are for sale and sold on another site also..

He also has these for sale over there too but doesnt look like hes updated it 32 spline 1350 yokes
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=391257

Re:

We got this settled, he finally responded and gave me a refund for the missing parts after i filed a paypal claim. Cant say that i would deal with him again but i am satisfied with the outcome this time.