• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1350 Drive Shaft Parts

caglezxj

Looking to buy some 1350 drive shafts. I plan on making my own shafts if I can get the parts cheap enough. Let me know what you got.

I got 3 drive shafts with 1350 yokes. Big course splines and i need to look but i think they all still have good joint in them. All Spicer parts. You can retube them for your length. $125 931-703-1850

I have a bunch of brand new joints. can swap you em for some amsoil or something.

BlueTurd said:
I got 3 drive shafts with 1350 yokes. Big course splines and i need to look but i think they all still have good joint in them. All Spicer parts. You can retube them for your length. $125 931-703-1850

Alright where are you located? What size tubes are they?

Matt O. said:
I have a bunch of brand new joints. can swap you em for some amsoil or something.

Let me see what he has and how the joints are in those shafts first. I don't mind trading. Send me a pm of what you want for the joints.

caglezxj said:
Alright where are you located? What size tubes are they?

Im in Winchester Tn about 50 miles north of Huntsville. 2" tubes. I'll go look and make sure about all the joints.

Sounds like what I need. I am on 2nd shift next week, think we could meet sometime in the next couple of weeks. I will take them. That is 125.00 for all 3 right.

caglezxj said:
Sounds like what I need. I am on 2nd shift next week, think we could meet sometime in the next couple of weeks. I will take them. That is 125.00 for all 3 right.

yea thats for all three. Im off on Fri, Sat, and Sun. Just let me know.

Ok cool, if you get down near Athens or Huntsville before next week call me. 256-431-8618 , If not I will try and meet you Friday somewhere. Just give me a loction. I would like to meet around lunch time if possible.

if ya want, ya could drop em off to sombody goin to Hale mtn on the 1st and i could get em for ya josh... lmk

I have an '04 F-250 front driveshaft with a 1350 CV on one end and a 1350 single on the other practically brand-new. I bought it new from Ford, put it in a buggy for one ride, took it out after that and its been sitting in my shop ever since. Joints are perfect, has no rust and its about 3' long. It still has the factory quality control paint markings on it. I have $200 into it but will consider trades and will be at the Rock Rally at Morris Mountain next weekend.

J. J.

jrhall said:
if ya want, ya could drop em off to sombody goin to Hale mtn on the 1st and i could get em for ya josh... lmk

there is a possibility i will be at hale mtn sat. but if not i think i know some that are goin

k, Yall just let me know.. Tryn to get my rig done this week so i can have somthing to drive..

josh i have several new u-joints. let me know what u need when u get the shafts. i think a new joint is about $20/Each. this is all spicer stuff. couple of quarts of diff fluid or trans fluid. i will need some down the road when it is maint time.

Alright wi
Matt O. said:
josh i have several new u-joints. let me know what u need when u get the shafts. i think a new joint is about $20/Each. this is all spicer stuff. couple of quarts of diff fluid or trans fluid. i will need some down the road when it is maint time.

Alright will do.

KXCRAWLER13 said:
ive got a pile of shafts someone needs to come look at and make offer for

i havent forgot about u man.. i definately need one 1350 shaft
lemme kno when where and how much...