• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 14 Bolt 4:56 Yukon spool Disc Brakes SOLD

jlowry

I have a 14 bolt for a project that didn't happen. I've kept it around thinking I would use it but probably wont. It is all brand new, never had oil in it. You can check the setup pattern. 4:56 gears, Yukon spool, Barnes 13 bolt shave HD cover and disc brake conversion. All bearings are brand new and rotors/calipers and wheel studs are new. Call or text 618-841-3238 $1500 Cleaned up and primed ready for your truss and brackets.

For some reason the pic hasn't loaded. I've tried it as a .jpg and .png and resized it. If it doesn't load later, I will try again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.7 KB · Views: 159
Re: 14 Bolt 4:56 Yukon spool Disc Brakes

It's in Harrisburg, Il. I'll check width when I get home. I'm sure it's 67" but I will verify.

Approx 1,150 people looked at your ad,law of averages says atleast 50 % were truly interested in a 14 bolt axle.
The other 50% were just looking just to be looking or whatever, out of the 50% who were truly interested which equates to approx 575 people no one has bought it.
Why do you Mr Lowery think that is? You dunnno, well I can give you a hint over priced....
Now you will reply and say, I have receipts I can show you, which I'm sure you can but that isn't getting your product sold.
you can hold out until 2,000 people have passed by your ad and most likely not purchased your 14 bolt axle,or you can accept the fact that ,We don't always get what we have into something back when we try to sell it.... lower your price sell the axle move on,then you can stop wondering why no -one has bought it
Jus sayin :dunno:

Klutch said:
Approx 1,150 people looked at your ad,law of averages says atleast 50 % were truly interested in a 14 bolt axle.
The other 50% were just looking just to be looking or whatever, out of the 50% who were truly interested which equates to approx 575 people no one has bought it.
Why do you Mr Lowery think that is? You dunnno, well I can give you a hint over priced....
Now you will reply and say, I have receipts I can show you, which I'm sure you can but that isn't getting your product sold.
you can hold out until 2,000 people have passed by your ad and most likely not purchased your 14 bolt axle,or you can accept the fact that ,We don't always get what we have into something back when we try to sell it.... lower your price sell the axle move on,then you can stop wondering why no -one has bought it
Jus sayin :dunno:
hard on the man huh but your right we all wood like to get out of them what we put in them but its not going to happen

Ok internet tough guy, I hope you enjoyed your weekend of fame... While you were enjoying your Blue Moon and stroking your Pomeranian I was actually fixing ****. I'm not quite sure why you decided that this for sale post was your one opportunity to show your infinite wisdom, but I am glad to help. Number one, I don't give two ****s whether you like my price. If you don't like the price, talk to Chase at ECGS. I think he was pretty fair on everything. It wasn't my project but I put it together and it's mine now. I know your sister is ****ing your first cousin so you can get a killer deal on some used 4:56's out of a military one ton. Awesome! I also know your neighbors dad has one of them ther Lincolns so them sum bitchin spools are useless. Disc brakes?????? Who needs em? you used to crimp your back brake lines on yer 318 Dodge so you could burn the **** out of them Thornbirds! Ground clearance?????? Mash that mother ****er!!! Bottom line is, I don't have to sell it. As you stated, I can post the receipts to prove it costs what I say, but you probably already know that I'm right. I can even take the ****ing ad down and still make the trailer payment. What I won't do is sit back and let your stupid ass that obviously has nothing going right in his life get bored and **** with me. Don't want it, don't buy it. ****s are not given. If someone wants it, then they can buy it. Stay the **** off of my thread and go pet the Pommy.

PS i don't get on here every 15 minutes so if you feel necessary to get back on and post more stupid ****, make sure you Google all of the hard words and make yourself look real cool. I will respond in due time. Eventually, I will get bored of you though.

Must have struck a nerve lol
Hmm lets see let's see if I have this right your not selling the axle Chase @ Ecgs is, you ****ed your sister while petting a Pomeranian all awhile pretending you were fixing **** with no ****s given, you've made this months trailer payment so you really don't need to sell it.
You twice bought junk 4:56 military axles,learned you didn't need a spool cause Lincoln welded is cheaper in the park cause your dad did it while ****ing your sister and petting the Pomeranian simultaneously.
You crimped your disc brake lines on your dodge 318 cause you were to cheap to have it fixed right, cause you couldn't do it yourself
And let's not forget the mighty thornbirds your so proud of seriously you ran those on your dodge lol .
Does that about sum it up **** stick?

And just so you know I was bored with you the minute I saw your ridiculous price on that axle just like everyone else.
No response necessary as it will only solidify the fact that your vexatious comments are no more than a means to defend your position on your OVER PRICED AXLE ....over and out DOUCHE WHOPPER
Ps:::: No-one on facebook bought it either guess you can move it over to pirate oh maybe you already did but it DIDNT SELL OVER THERE EITHER LOL

You wouldn't happen to have a matching dana 50 to Sweetin the deal would you? :rolf:

Alright guys, the op is allowed to post his parts at whatever price he would like to. It's all a matter of opinion whether it's high or not, but this is no reason to banter him about it. If it does not sell, that is his issue, not anyone else's. If you'd like to make an offer on it, please do so, if not, let's move on.

ADMINISTRATOR.