• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 Bolt Axle Parts and full builds

BustedKnucklefilms

If anyone needs a good junkyard 14 bolt we have a bunch pulled. We also sell the axle shafts, gears, etc out of them.

Or we can build you a Retubed 14 bolt housing for a front axle. We also sell fully built 14 bolt axles.

We have a few to choose from.....

thoughts on using new center sections vs junkyard centers for a new (axle) build?

Seems like labor wise it would be easier to just source new castings.

What's the going rate for a set of junkyard axle shafts? I wouldn't mind having some spares. Do y'all reuse those?

What's the going rate for a set of junkyard axle shafts? I wouldn't mind having some spares. Do y'all reuse those?

LMGTFY

Attachments

• 2C9658F9-1EE1-49E1-BA00-4B3BD108658B.png
    2C9658F9-1EE1-49E1-BA00-4B3BD108658B.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 195
You know you can't just throw a 14 bolt under the tundra and call it a one ton right?

You know you can't just throw a 14 bolt under the tundra and call it a one ton right?

they already have the Japanese equivalent of a drop out 14 bolt from the factory. That's how they get they wonton tow rating

Why not? People call their rigs a "1 ton rig" all the time after doing the exact same thing.

don't worry, I wouldn't downgrade my toyota by doing that.

What axle are they using in those trucks?

Sorry for the derail, but you posting a pic of a Titan XD reminded me. Have y'all ever seen/heard one that has been deleted and has some sort of aftermarket exhaust? It sounded like a 6.0/6.4 Powerstroke.

What axle are they using in those trucks?

Sorry for the derail, but you posting a pic of a Titan XD reminded me. Have y'all ever seen/heard one that has been deleted and has some sort of aftermarket exhaust? It sounded like a 6.0/6.4 Powerstroke.

front and rear AAM axles. They're some variant of the 9.75 rear and 9.25 front. The gassers have a 3.36 gearset so I figure it makes up some strength there with a big pinion.

they sound pretty good deleted and sound like a school bus stock.

this one has been reliable but I'll go back to the big three for my next truck.

front and rear AAM axles. They're some variant of the 9.75 rear and 9.25 front. The gassers have a 3.36 gearset so I figure it makes up some strength there with a big pinion.

they sound pretty good deleted and sound like a school bus stock.

this one has been reliable but I'll go back to the big three for my next truck.

Gotcha, that sounds plenty strong enough.

Latest posts