• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 14 bolt!?

you gonna regear it, or what gears do you want if you can find them. 4.88 is impossible unless someone has put them in = they want real bux for it. Paul, you are saying we can find them for a hundo or less down there? I might stay monday and go pick up 5 or 6 of them with the dana 80 money and haul them back. I am SHORT on them, only 2 3.73 left, no 4.10's and can't find any. junkyards all want $2-300 here and on craigslist they are in the 2 range. wow.
Ricky, I have a 3.73 I would do for $120, but you can find one way cheaper from what paul is saying down there.
happy hunting.

If everything falls into place right I want to find a 14 with a carrier than I can run the 5.38s with and weld the spiders. Don't trust any locker to hold up. I've heard 4.10 is the split for the carriers, or is it 3.73?

I believe the cut is 4.10. If it comes with 4.10's and down you can run the standard "thick" gearset from Yukon. If it is a military axle it comes with 4.56 and a detroit (basically a big lunchbox locker). Those come with a different carrier, so you would basically have to get a new carrier or get the "thin" cut factory style gears. This endeed up being a cheaper option for me thand thick gears and a new carrier

Speeding said:
If everything falls into place right I want to find a 14 with a carrier than I can run the 5.38s with and weld the spiders. Don't trust any locker to hold up. I've heard 4.10 is the split for the carriers, or is it 3.73?
4.1 and down are a set and 4.56 and up are a group. what do they make the 5.38 for, the 4.1 carrier or the 5.56 carrier?

Blacksheep we have bought several from Pull A Part for $85.00. Depends what they have when you go hardly find more than 3 or 4 but haven't ever really dug hard for them. I think you can get them for $20.00 less if you leave the drums just haven't ever been worth it to me to pull the heavy bastards for $20.00. Let me know if you want and when you are coming and I will go check a day or so in advance for you. I need some other odds and ends anyway. By the way cordless sawzall really helps on time thumb.gif

That's it. I am going axle hunting on weekends in the Vitty and my HF trailer laughing I know i can find 14B's all day long around here, but not many yards to speak of. Anything front will get spendy.

Blacksheep next time your in Alabama give me a hollar I've got about 8 left that I could do in a package deal if intersted.

Hardline4 said:
Blacksheep next time your in Alabama give me a hollar I've got about 8 left that I could do in a package deal if intersted.

What chu got in the 4.10 srw flavor ? :popcorn:

Hardline4 said:
Guessing your wanting something in the 67" wms/wms?

Speeding what width you looking for?

I suppose something around 67" - that's about the standard isn't it? If it matters the axle will get 5:38s, hopefully welded spiders, and disc brakes.

I have a brand new set of radflos and have made cans for them out of 1/4" wall hyd cylinder tube (seamless and I lathed a snap ring groove in them) but I would then have to buy another set.
PM me with how much you want apiece for 4 4.10 axles.