• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

15 States have filed a petition to secede from the United States

Re: Re: 15 States have filed a petition to secede from the United States

how do you sign the petition?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-alabama-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/2TvhJSSC

AMEN, maybe theres hope after all !!!!!!!!!!!We have to get Missouri in that list now .

kturner said:
AMEN, maybe theres hope after all !!!!!!!!!!!We have to get Missouri in that list now .

You can create your own petition, although it won't be searchable until it reaches 150 signatures.

signed and sent to everyone I know

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Don't expect anyone to actually succeed at seceding.

Maybe it will show some people that not everyone is happy with the direction things are going.

im not happy with the this country is doing for sure but im not sure i want to see it being split up i pray things get back on the right trac soon i'd like to continue to call it the UNITED STATE'S OF AMERICA.

I am a veteran and may not be happy with the direction this country is and has been going however I still love the USA! And this kind of thing makes no sense to me. We have to stick together in the good times and the bad.

Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union

Not to mention the abundant suppy of gas and oil, refineries, large port cities, farms, ranches, food supply, guns, access to cheap labor....Texas could very well support itself. :indianajones:

Most likely will open up a few eyes to the fact that we are sick of the current admins BS, (because that's such a secret). I think we should just throw Washington DC out of the Union. :gtfo:

TacomaJD said:
All we need is a glorified stealthy assassin :****:

That would instigate the biggest race war ever... unless said assassin was a :afro:

When the war of northern aggression was over and the Southern states were forced back into the union they had to agree to never try to secede again. Texas if I am not mistaken is a republic not a state it can secede by a simple majority vote (I think the treaty they signed at the end of the war may override this though).

I do not want another war and do not want to break the greatest country in the world apart. I don't think either will happen but I do think that if we continue on the coarse we are on that we will be one of the weakest countries in the world. I do not agree with the whole run out and buy guns mentality either.

The whole assassin thing is a wash also. Have you ever heard the term martter (spelling). Assassin's create heroes I am sure you can think of more than a few that wouldn't be as famous as they are if it weren't for a bullet.

I am just an ole redneck and don't know much but I do know I am a lot worse off than I was 4 years ago. Jobs and hrs have went down bills have went up.