• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 Bounty on Violator

Re: Bounty on Violator

If there is /was a bounty on boat ramp for a sxs, I'll take that $$$$$ :****:

Been there done that 1st with froggf350 right behind me :driving: :dblthumb:

I tried Violator but had the wrong tires on it.
I'll try it again with the 27's but still don't think it will be enough.

Showtime don't have the ruts to deal with but couldn't convince myself into trying it :eek:

That would be one nasty ride fo sho :spin:

I think its time to try out them new parts Roszell , cause Budget YJ is fixin to step up the game. :****: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Tried boatramp and didnt make it, dont have the balls i guess to hit it hard enough and im not even gonna try violator :****:

so do ya have a date yet or did i miss it while reading :dunno:

I have only rode out there once and was in my RZR4. To be honest I'm not sure I even saw Violator but did see some other hills that that I said "no ****ing way" well with the stock cage/belts. I tried boat ramp and got as far as most buggy's; non had sticky's on them. One thing I did notice about that park is a good bit of stuff out there is super loose, I remember catching hell just trying to go up a small incline. I was able to get up a hill that a couple buggy's and one RZR-S could not make. The RZR-s flipped 2-3 times and could have went 20+ more times if my buddy hadn't got on the throttle when he hit the tires. See y'all out there to see all the **** talkers talk **** ;D

Allen was wearing a helment ....wasnt he?? oh ...I see now, sorry thumb.gif

Allen will try anything and most times will get up it. :****: