• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

15th annual Port Townsend Dirt drags and tough truck

magnumv8

The event for dirt drags and obstacle course is April 25th and yes there is camping. Port Townsend fairgrounds will have a $20 weekend camping fee. There will be 4,6,8,and open class event with cash payout. After event racing (Grudge Races) will be held till evenings end. There is a rider truck for kids at $5 there will also be atv races. The obstacle course is a timed event best time wins. If demolition derby ends early sunday there will be another obstacle course event if enough vehicles are available. Please call Ed at 360-301-1229

Ooooh, Oh crap...I work Saturday...:mad: Took the previous two saturdays off already for other functions...
Might be up for a sunday jaunt across the ferry tho if the obstacle course is still a go...

Im pretty sure that free ford contour sitting here will make it through the course :redneck:

My schedule just changed!!! I may well be up for this . put the Sami to the test!

I'm thinking about going over for this so if you end up taking your rig and need a pit crew I would help you out. :awesomework:

Latest posts