• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

16 spline overson?

Search YouTube for Randall Key Blaze Buggy. They treated him extremely well behind and LS1 on 43 stickies for years.

From personal experience they are decent for the front but they will break I broke both fronts after a few months but in there defense I wasn't taking it easy for any of that time every time I went out I was trying to figure out what the weak link would be

For trail riding I think you will be fine but full throttle hill climbs where you come down on gas is where they break

penn said:
Are they much stronger then stock?

Whats your rig specs? I had 16 spline Ouversons in the front of a heavy rockwell scrambler on 54s with a strong 383 and they lasted surprising well ......in the rear not so much lol...had to go 2" back there!

Jccarter was beating the ever-loving snot out of them...
If you rig is under 400hp and 5000 pounds they should be decent for the front.

Jccarter1 what's your rig weigh?
I know you told me, but I forgot

5400 they are good for the price if you are running stock shafts they will a big improvement but if you want to a shaft that you never need to worry about 2 inch is the only way

For sure save your money and get 2" You'll just end up buying them anyways might as well do it right the first time it's a lot cheaper thumb.gif