• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 17" Beadlocks 8x6.5

I've got a set of DIY beadlock 17" 8x6.5 wheels 39 bolt hole rings.

This pic is with the new steel rings.
20130416_115612.jpg

Now....I have 3 sets of rings for these. 2 steel and one set aluminum.

I also have anti-coning rings as well.

Steel set - countersink bolt heads
Aluminum set - countersink bolt heads
images

NEW steel set you will need bolts like these.
images

I needed to have the aluminum rings shaved down a little and one ring was cut too much. The guy that shaved them down for me cut me out a whole new set of 1/4" steel rings and powder coated them a metallic silver. They are sharp!
These rings can't use the countersink bolts. Well they could you would just have to countersink the holes yourself. I've not gotten any new hardware to go along with the new steel rings.

The new rings have never been bolted to a rim or tire.

I bought them used but never used them. I found a set of racelines and these are sitting under my workbench.

I'll take $500 OBO

I can get you pics of everything if you like.

I thought he was selling them in 5 or 8 lug, If you look at the last pic he seems to have stacks of them.... maybe i read it wrong :dunno:

Guys.....I bought these wheels. I sent them back. I told the guy I'd not post on HL and bash him if he took care of fixing them. They have about 1/4" of clamp surface. I lost an outer bead running 12psi in under 20 minutes. He said they worked with some tires fine. I had reds on them. He claimed pitbulls are fine. He bought bulk from China and acknowledged the small clamp area. Said his supplier said they would work. I paid $750. Seeing them lower priced tells me they aren't sellingn . he had a for sale thread on here months ago. He was nice though and took them back. The time and hassle sucked though. Not to mention a ruined trail day.

Question him about if he repaired them before buying. He mentioned adding some metal and welding more. No idea what that meant.

Hate to hear you had problems but glad you posted the problem. I have no dealings with this guy just saw these and thought it was worth forwarding,,, Guess not, I will delete the post.