• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 17' Enclosed Trailer ~~~~SOLD

caglezxj

I have a 17' x 83" V-Nose Enclosed Trailer For Sale. It is 7' tall and a Polaris RZR can fit in it easy with large tires. here is the list of goodies I have added.

insulated roof
plumbed hot and cold water lines
front V-nose contains a sink and 2 cabinets.
It has 3 Florescent lights 110v and 5 recepticals
It has 6 12v lights and 1 Deep Cell RV Battery all wired up.
It has 4 tie downs.
I have a air conditioner and hot water heater that can go with the purchase.
I also have a portable shower that goes inside it that can also go with it as well.
If you purchase for the asking amount I will sell the Honda 2100 Generator also. It is new never been used.

I am asking 6,000.00 for everything but Make A Offer. If just wanting the trailer without everything else I will let it go for 4500.00
I am located in Athens, AL 35613 my cell # 256-431-8618

9aba_1.jpg

b8a1_1.jpg

cf0b_1.jpg

a8c5_1.jpg

Re: 17' Enclosed Trailer

How wide is it inside? Will a buggy go inside? Mine is 77" inches wide at the tires.

Also what is the weight of it?

from wall to wall is 79 1/2 and the ceiling measures 78" high . Let me know if you need any more measurements.

How much does it weigh? That is the next big thing I would need to know.

This may be a dumb question but is it 17' from the front of the vee or the point or to where the vee starts? Sweet trailer, to bad looks like Matt O. beat me to it.

What kind and wieght axles does it have? Spring or torsen? 3500 or 5200?

I really don't have the money now, but I would like to know if I can even pull one behind my truck or not which is why I am curious on the weight and axle ratings also

What kind of truck do you have? Should be able(proly not a great idea thow) to pull this with your buggy behind a half ton. 3/4 ton will be money.

Matt O. said:
I really don't have the money now, but I would like to know if I can even pull one behind my truck or not which is why I am curious on the weight and axle ratings also

Yeah that Hemi should pull it. Probably should have kept the Diesel and it would be a whole lot easier.

i have not weighed it after adding everything. the 17' is to the v-nose. i pulled it loaded with rzr and a atv with a toyota tundra. if you got a hemi it will pull it. It has 3500 pound axles one brake with safety brake also. You can come hook up to it if you would like. you can search cargo craft trailers and see how well they are made.

I have a 3/4 hemi and my buggy would fit in there with a few inches to spare. I really will not be in a place to buy until next year though, got some other items to pay for but that is a damn nice trailer for the price.

Well check back later I still might have it. Anyone like to make an offer?