• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 18 coil overs

rock head 44

4 race-runner 18x2.5 coil overs never been mounted no springs new their 448.00 each ill take 1200$ for these hardware still in box 4234139071

Re: 18 coil overs

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do what you gotta do then jackass

Sparkyinky said:
That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do what you gotta do then jackass

Ive got two I will sell you....I'll take 1300 for both of them

Sparkyinky said:

Wow... what a tit baby. The man wants to sale them all together and not have to deal with two people get over it. Your acting like a little girl. Good luck with the sale.

Sparkyinky said:
Your last in line...JACKASS!!!

I am the line jackass. Obviously. lol. Still for sale ain't they?

im going to say you were the kid in school who was picked last everyday by the way your acting. I bet thats your real pictures on here to. Grow up.

rock head 44 said:
4 race-runner 18x2.5 coil overs never been mounted no springs new their 448.00 each ill take 1200$ for these hardware still in box 4234139071
Thanks Murray,93Puggy&Signalmtncrawler He Must Just Be A Young BOY With He's Daddy's Pass Word And No Your Not In Line Cry Baby

I'm having fun watching you bitches fight over each other. lololololol. I was the guy in school that picked on you and you couldn't do anything about it. Ha. Do you really think I want your shocks? Obviously no one else does either! Hahahahaha

Your not bothering me it just shows ur I Q and how big of a cry baby u r if u could aford them i wouldn't sale them to u what about that cry baby

Someone please buy this junk. hahaha. Karma is a biotch!!! lol