• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 18" coilovers with remote res sell or trade for 16" coilovers

Gadametz

Trade 18" coilover for 16". I have a good set (2) of 18" FOA 2.0 coilovers that I would like to trade for a set of 16" coilover. I will look at any brand and pay a boot if needed. They are only a year old with 10 rides on them

I've got some 14" I might consider trading. I just rebuilt them about a month ago and haven't put them on my rig yet. What are the spring rates on your and where are you located?

Attachments

• coilovers.jpg
    coilovers.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 114
sheepherda said:
I've got some 14" I might consider trading. I just rebuilt them about a month ago and haven't put them on my rig yet. What are the spring rates on your and where are you located?
Could you measure them fully extended and fully collapsed

14 Travel 20.3 Collapsed 34.3 Extended

Those might be a little heavy for me on the spring weights. I could probably figure something out though. I sent you a PM with my number in it if you want to text me.

I am probably going to be redoing the back of my rig this weekend. If you are interested, I would have to swap before I set it up, otherwise I will just set it up for the 14" coilovers I currently have and run it. Let me know. BTW, I am in Memphis so I'm not that far from you if you in Little rock.