• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1960 cadillac sedan deville

stuftmunky2k

1960 sedan deville runs and drives better than a new car. New exhaust, carb rebuild, freeze plugs, all new brakes, new coker white walls. Highly optioned car power trunk, antenna, 6 way seat, windows, vent windows, ac car. Car is bare metal previous owner stripped the paint, but can really see the shape of the body. When paint was stripped all trim remained in tack so there is still some primer and paint around the trim. Min. Rust really solid car top to bottom. Car is NOT cleared i keep car oiled with lubricant to prevent rusting. Interior in great shap. Front carpet is missing and decent size hole on drivers floor but common for these cars. Shifts through all gears, all lights work wont be disappointed. Don't see these cars often. Price is $9k cash clear ohio title in my name call or txt 937-243- twoNineTwo5. can help with delivery may trade towards a rzr 900 or bigger. Really need cash to start new buggy build. Included one picture but also the link to my craigslist add for more pictures. Car is located in Marysville, Ohio call or txt will provide more pictures upon request. I drive this car as much as i possibly can when weather allows.

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1960/cadillac/de-ville/100790345

Sweet caddy, my buddy sold 1 last year just like that.

Side note, never realized you were from marysville. I'm through there all the time. I used to work at marysville auto plant. I'll actually be in belle fountaine or marysville tommorrow evening.

Yup ole honda plant only thing that keeps this town alive. Ya if your in bellefountaine need to try 600 pizza uptown place is the best. Your ever in town hit me up always in the shop messing with something.

Yes sir. Have pictures of the plugs i pulled out this summer original ac delco. Freeze plugs were replaced because of the centers of the plugs rusting out. Title states 42k actual miles. No odometer discrepencys.