• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1966 Lincoln Continental - Knoxville, TN - $4500

adamp

Selling my 66 Continental
38k original miles
Car is extremely solid and in great shape.
Power everything.
Was running and driving perfectly until a couple of months ago when I pulled the engine and transmission for a swap. Personal issues force a sale before I can finish it so to be clear it has NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION!!!!
Everything worked perfectly when it was pulled.
I have the clean title in my name. I drove it regularly for a few years before I decided to swap it. Originally had a 462 big block and c6.

Knoxville, TN
Text or call 865-556-9374
I'll take $4500 and I'm losing a lot.

Thank you guys. Always a dream car but I can worry about that when I have time to dream again.

I sold the original engine right after I pulled it. Had no intentions of ever needing it again. Also have the 6.0L powerstoke for sale that I was putting in it but I will warn it was an extremely complicated swap that was requiring custom intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, turbo relocation, oil cooler relocation, custom intercooler, oil sump relocation and custom pan, basically nothing would work but I figured it out.

I will post some interior pics in the morning when I'm near the car again. It's factory red leather and is in really good shape for the age due to the low mileage.

I really love the old Lincoln. Trade you a above ground pool :stir:

poolman said:
I really love the old Lincoln. Trade you a above ground pool :stir:

Thanks a lot for the offer but I really can't trade for anything. I really desperately need the money to finish the remodel on my house asap.