• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1967 mustang

Brad6.0

I have a 1967 mustang coupe I'm putting a feeler out on. It has the original 289 and automatic transmission. It currently has a t-5 in it right now, new clutch and pressure plate. No rust on the underside all undercoated has to small spots above the trunk lid nothing major. Has ps and origional ac. Got the car earlier this year and don't have much time to work on it. The state of Alabama doesnt title vehicles over 35 years old, have the title where it was signed over to me and current registration. Interested in trade or sell. Just want to see if anyone is interested call or text me 256-394-5195 located in muscle shoals
Thanks
Brad

Forgot needs front passenger side fender was hit while sitting in a parking lot. Fender is $150 new

I can send them to you They are on my phone. Don't have a definite price on it just yet. Open to all offers

Crank and run?
somewhat interested but hard to offer a price without seeing a pic of it.
You can even send them to me on a cell phone and I can post them up for you if need be.

Thanks

Yes it cranks and runs. I would post pictures but I dont know how with my phone. Message me you number or text me and I can send you some.