• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1970 chevy c-20

224racin

#LSMdominating
ive decided to sell my farm truck, its a '70 chevy c-20 long wheel base, bench seat, manual in the floor, vintage air(not working), all glass is in, bench seat, most of the gauges does work, minor surface rust, body isnt dented up, its fairly straight, theres just a cpl of spots at the back corners of the cab that is rusted. this isnt a show truck, would make a good shop truck or rat rod. runs and drives. open to trades pending on what it is, vehicals or older model campers only(tear drop or canned ham). selling as is, theres no title, alabama doesnt require a title for this year model, $1700 obo

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,244
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,244
Does that truck not have a spot for a radio or am I looking at that picture wrong?

Re: Re: Re: 1970 chevy c-20

Elliott said:
Does that truck not have a spot for a radio or am I looking at that picture wrong?
Looks like radio delete option. There is a space for it right above the ash tray in center of dash, just no holes cut

I guess more to the point I was wanting to know if that was an option I didn't know about?

Do you have the last tag receipt issued in Alabama ? Tennessee requires that plus a bill of sale to be able to issue a title to the vehicle....

Not sure on engine size

I never tagged it. The previous owner had a tag and I believe that receipt is in the glove box

I can see pics on the pc but on TAPATALK. Want view them can you text pics to me
205-394-4103. I am interested and in TUSCALOOSA

Sent from RODS IPHONE 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

Skillet, I'm interested. Send me your number.

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs