• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1970 Jeep Kaiser J-200 Truck for sale

Trailabite

Under parts since it's not a complete vehicle. $2500 for the whole project package. Transmission and doubler are worth that alone.

No title, bill of sale only. It is/was registered in the state of GA in 2019. Located in Clarksville TN.

Will trade for a 16' to 18' trailer.

Cab is a little rusted out. I did replace the floor panels, but ended up cutting some of it out to fit the doubler. Frame has been cut down 10" to 108" wheel base. I was going to move the front axle out to make it anywhere between 110" to 114".

What's included:
NO ENGINE.
NO BED

Original front clip & cab (still has some of the original kaiser/willys/jeep emblems, which can be sold).
Original frame (could be boxed in and used or a new one can made). 10" have been cutout, still needs to be finished welded. Needs fish plates.
Rear leaf springs have been removed and sold.
Rear axle is a Mid 80" Chevy D70 compete with disc brakes. I think 4.88 gears and welded.
Front axle is a Mid 80's D60 with disc brakes. I think 4.88 gears and welded. Warn lockouts. Front is still held on with leaf springs.
New front windshield.
Brand new 4l65e Transmission w/1800-2200 stall. Rebuilt with stage 2 kit. Good up to a 1000hp. Have paperwork.
Chevy 23 spline 203/205 doubler. built with kit from Northwest Fabrication. Shift rods were ground down to allow for front or rear only lock in.
New NFW Triple stick cable shifter.
Carbeau Baja XRS Reclining Suspension seats with sliders. Used like new condition.

*NO ENGINE*
*NO BED*

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 221
  • cab.jpg
    cab.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • doubler.jpg
    doubler.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 187