• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1971 toyota fj40

thething

The other day I was talking with a lady at work. She has 3 toyota fj40's. She told me that I can have one if I do some work around her house for her. So I get a 1971 toyota fj40 that is in the middle of a 350 swap. I also get the 350. There is an extra transmission, a hard top, a soft top and all of the extra parts that are laying around for it. The third fj she has she told me that anything that I want off of it I can have. I thought that I saw a fj on here somewhere so hopefully I can get some info from you guys with my build.

Here are some pictures of my next project.
DSC02816.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

Here is the third fj she has that I can have parts off of.
DSC02834.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

Well I just got back from working up there. We went through some of the parts. Here is a small list of some of the stuff.

2 350 engines
2 straight 6 engines
Elderbrock carb
new fans
new radiator
tons of other small engine parts that I have no clue what they are
2 transmisions
2 transfer cases
hi lift jack
soft top
ramsey winch 8000lb's

There was a lot more stuff to. Next weekend i'll start going through the rest. I still have not taken the toyota home yet. I took a bunch of pictures i'll post them later.

This one is very complete, and comes with a ton of extra parts. It won't be sold cheap or as a parts rig, it will be sold for good money as a project.

With all the extra parts, it could be parted out for a good chunk of change. But we'll price it fair with everything, hoping for a decent sale.