• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1976 4 door 2wd c30 with 94 cummins 12V

rajincajingt

1976 Chevrolet 4 door long bed dually, c30.

Body has an estimated 120k miles on it.
the drive train is from a 1994 Dodge 2500 and has been installed by a Vice Unlimited in NC. P pump 12V cummins engine with a fuel plate and spring. Stock turbo, stock radiator and intercooler from the ram truck. flex-a-lite fan, controller and shroud. Straight pipe 4" exhaust with 5" tip. Engine has had head studs and gasket professionally replaced along with the Killer Dowel Pin remedied. Triple disk billet torque converter installed professionally as well.

Everything is simple and mechanical with the exception of the switches that control the OD and TC lock up. The truck is VERY reliable and always starts. I've taken several long trips without issue and wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.

I added two odyssey batteries to help start the truck. Interior is 8/10, seats are great and clean. I've kept a cover on the front seat the entire time I've owned it. carpet is old and could use a replacement. Dash is cracked in the normal spot. Body is a 6/10 with a little rust in the normal areas and pass side rear dually fender damaged from a tire blow out. 19.5" steel wheels and 6 brand new Sumitomo tires with less than 100 miles on them. Shackle drop in the rear.
cash is good. i would consider trades for a +24' enclosed or open trailer, 4 seat rock crawler, etc
message here or at [email protected]