• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1977 VW Beetle Convertible - $9500obo

Bones

That Guy
SELLING FOR A FRIEND THAT MOVED OVERSEAS

This 1977 beetle is a Karmann edition west coast car that is in very good condition. I brought it back to Iowa from Oregon in 2004, and it has not been driven in the winters in the midwest. This is a very clean, low miles car, that was daily driven by the lady I purchased it from and I believe anyone who comes to look at it will be very pleased. This car drives better than any original 30 year old car I have ever driven. It has very good tires and the exterior is in all around great condition. The interior is in very nice condition as well including the carpet and seats, and has seat covers only to protect the nice original seats that are shown in the pictures. This is a very clean car that will impress anyone with the way it looks and drives. The car is sold as is/where is, with no warranty. Thank you for your interest.

$9500 obo I have the signed title with me from the owner(s) and the car in at my residence. It's an Oregon title. FWIW

55,090 miles, VIN #1572075751

Gallery of pics here.

346501528_jpWMS-L.jpg

346501780_PiqGd-L.jpg

P said:
That may just be the most homosexual car I have ever seen
100% FACT JACK!

I am gay for having it in my driveway. Hate this ugly ****er. someone buy it. I will wave my comission...serious

Your gonna have fags jogging your block regularly now to see "the guy with the V-dub" molaugh

I've actually got a lady here that's seriously looking at the pics! She's always wanted an older Beetle conv. so I hollered at her. I'll let you know!

Have you considered ebay?
I listed a 71 basically same thing as yours excpet for model and it sold the same day for my buy it know. I was pissed cause I didnt ask more for it cause I had about 10 bids and 20 emails within an hour of listing it.

what did yours go for? it was on Ebay, going back up soon. His BIN was 10,500 though. I think it needs to be more like 9000

Mine was a 71 Karman Interior was a little rough but I pretty much restored the rest. I done away with the heater when I built motor as well. Motor had oil leak that I did tell them about and it went for $7,500.00 They cam from Virginia to Gadsden,,Alabama and picked it up.
From the pictures the 79 looks alot nicer then the 71

I've got a red one sitting in my garage. As far as it being a fag car you guys are dead wrong. That car can pull alot of ass, from both female and man. When I'm driving with the top down, it makes me feel very sexy.
You go Bones, drive that sessy car, drive it loller.gif

Coming from a guy with a pink scout, I have no doubts you think you are bringin' sexy back.

Not my thing, even if it did pull tail.

#1 I hate the car
#2 it's ugly as sheet
#3 I don't have a bonnet
#4 06 Oregon tags
#5 on a trickle charger
#6 did I mention it'd ugly as sheet?

Last time on Ebay, winning bid takes it, NO RESERVE! Get this ****er outta my driveway laughing1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&viewitem=&item=320305910065&_trksid=p3907.m32

Next time you bump this MF'n thread Im removing it... that thing is gay as **** ! :flipoff1:

laughing1

P said:
Next time you bump this MF'n thread Im removing it... that thing is gay as **** ! :flipoff1:

laughing1
Wait a week and the damn thing will be sold please. About ready to chage $5 for a hit with a sledge, then take it to the JY and send Tim an envelope stuffed with 5's and a pic of his car.