• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1978 Jeep J-10 Honcho Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyw

*** Sorry for the CL link, thanks to Photobucket I can't link my pictures :mad: ***

1978 Jeep J-10 Honcho pickup project. The Honcho is currently sitting on Chevrolet Blazer 1/2-ton axles, front has locking hubs. Also have complete 1987 Chevrolet drivertrain including 350cid TBI fuel injected V8 engine, 'K' case 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission, and NP-208 transfercase. The body of the Honcho is laser straight with the exception of the tailgate, and one small section of rust on the bedside seam on the passenger side in front of the fender. All glass is good and there is ZERO rust other than the one seam on passenger bedside about 5" long. Clean and clear title in my name.

Also included is a second, complete, 1978 J-10 pickup with all original drivetrain including the 360cid V8, TH400 automatic, Quadratrac transfercase, and offset Dana 44 front and rear axles. Although this one could easily run/drive, I did not get a title when I picked it up so it's for parts only unless you want to file for lost title and put it back on the road. The guy I bought it from had it in a field for about 10 years so it's definitely out of the system and won't be a problem to retitle.

I can help with loading and transport within reason. Asking $1,500 for everything, but not willing to separate. Located in Tri-Cities, WA.

https://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/d/jeep-honcho-project/6228341095.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts