• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1979 Toyota Crawler Project

gasman92

Abandoned rock crawler project. Stock 1979 with 20r with huge cam and V8 2 barrel motorcraft carburetor. Was raced on dirt round track. Comes with set of 33x12.5x15 tsls with 50% tread. Asking $1150 o.b.o. Truck is in Dawsonville, Ga. Cab and interior in poor shape...perfect for a crawler. No bed or title. Make an offer!
a693799b-6fbf-6e6c.jpg

Parting out

Tires sold
Running 20r $200
Front and rear complete axles 4.37 $500
Transmission and transfer case $200

By chance is the floor board still in good shap? At least not rusted through. If so How much for the cab?

I will look but think it is just has some surface rust from what i remember. $100 for cab.

Ok I'm a dumb ass just notice it is in your post. Double check the cab floor and if it's not rusted out I will come get it this weekend.

Won't have time to get by there till Monday. I will let you know for sure about rust then. Where would you be coming from?

Coming from Fayettville Ga about 30 miles south of Atlanta. That's cool check it out when you get time and let me know when you'll be able to meet up for me to come get it. You can call or text me it'll probably be easier than goin back and forth on here. (770) 298-2984 and the names Craig. Thanks