• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1981 CJ7 and Trailer

mdo817

Posting for a friend, if you know anyone interested have them contact me and I will get them in touch.

1981 cj7, 258 6 cyl, 4 spd, 4"lift, amc 20 rear, dana 30 front, 410 gears, 33-12.50 bfg mud terrain tires, soft top- tan, bikini top, new seats &
seat belts 8000lb ramsey winch
2005 trailer 16ft 7000 lb w/ 4000lb winch (extra long controller) all straps included, trailer is barley used. almost new condition, has been kept under a shed most of it's life.
Jeep and Trailer located in Grantville Ga.

**More on the Trailer-Extra long winch controller, aluminum tool box, brakes on both axles, 83" between fenders and driverside fender is removable, comes with cargo straps, and a set of over the tire "car" type straps, also.**

$6800.00 firm for the package

Re: Re: 1981 CJ7 and Trailer

Replied to

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Updated a few questions I have had on the trailer, in the original post.

Might be interested in the trailer if you end up separating.

A few more pics

6ahequde.jpg

8ybuhequ.jpg

ygeqedyd.jpg

yzezadag.jpg

9anegure.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crawler 129 said:
Any rust in the jeep ?
Not that I am aware of, but to be sure PM me and I will give you his phone number and he could answer any questions you have.

Re:

That CJ would fetch a Premium on eBay.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Can you give me the owners contact info. please? I am interested in the package but would like to meet you half way with delivery. I am in the Dayton, Ohio area. Thanks, Scott

94Dodge truggy said:
Can you give me the owners contact info. please? I am interested in the package but would like to meet you half way with delivery. I am in the Dayton, Ohio area. Thanks, Scott
PM Sent

Latest posts