• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1981 Toyota Build

went to go cope out my halo for over the roof, and the little adapter to thread a holesaw onto the shaft of my notcher stripped out. that's why you don't loan tools out to other people. anyways, got that part replaced and coped my halo. got it tacked on, and hopefully have the a pillars tacked by the end of the week also. so next sunday/monday i can get the spreaders done and then burn everything together. after that i just have to paint all the tube then cut my fenders to fit over the tube. i've got two more weekends until naches so im pushin it close, but it should be done. i can't wait to roll it and test it out.

went to go cope out my halo for over the roof, and the little adapter to thread a holesaw onto the shaft of my notcher stripped out. that's why you don't loan tools out to other people. anyways, got that part replaced and coped my halo. got it tacked on, and hopefully have the a pillars tacked by the end of the week also. so next sunday/monday i can get the spreaders done and then burn everything together. after that i just have to paint all the tube then cut my fenders to fit over the tube. i've got two more weekends until naches so im pushin it close, but it should be done. i can't wait to roll it and test it out.

where are the pictures noob:fawkdancesmiley: