• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1983 toyota hubs

jeswade

took mine out and they fell apart.. went to toyota dealer to see if any of there machanics could put them together for me and one of the springs came up missing..hmmmmmmmmmmmm so now i need to get a new spring..

this is a straight axel by the way...

I doubt that they make a rebuild kit..or just get parts?????? tried all the wrecking yards around here.

so what kind of warn hubs would fit this??/ any help will be greatly app..

thanks

Holy piss, those are expensive.

Lots of other rigs use asian hubs! Isuzu's and some others I think, they use the same body, but different gears.

And don't use Warns, the body of Warns is made out of potmetal, and breaks very easily.

Holy piss, those are expensive.

Lots of other rigs use asian hubs! Isuzu's and some others I think, they use the same body, but different gears.

And don't use Warns, the body of Warns is made out of potmetal, and breaks very easily.

x2 on the warns :puke:

i cant rememebr where at, but ive seen rebuild kits for these.
IIRC, they were fuggin expensive too. not worth it.

snag some hubs from a bone yard, or the FS section.

Sami's use Aisins as well!!! :fawkdancesmiley:....in fact, the Toy that MUDDR is selling has a set of Sami hub bodies with Toy gears in them...:awesomework:

Sami's use Aisins as well!!! :fawkdancesmiley:....in fact, the Toy that MUDDR is selling has a set of Sami hub bodies with Toy gears in them...:awesomework:

Really? I thought they used asains with smaller hub bodies, but thats good to know!:awesomework:

i took my hubs off and installed hub drive flages... the less **** to break the better

anyway i have the old hubs here off my 82 if you need parts and are around arlington i got them