• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1984 K5 in Griffin GA with tons of new parts

Huntingman2706217

i have a 1984 K5 blazer with lots of new parts... asking $3500 this week only then price goes back up. Something i want to buy and when its gone this price goes up lol...

Good news: 2 Brand new 35x12.50r15 ProComp AT's and 2 about 70% on OEM 15in wheels

new 4in Rough Country lift.

Brand new front inner grill

Just bedlined the floors and there was very little rust for the age

Late 90's early 2000's bucket seats with integrated seat belts, rear seat is stock and in great shape very little rust...

Front axle has new inner axle seals, lower ball joints, and mile marker lock in hubs.

Fresh oil change and transmission fluid drain and refill.

new fuel filter and fuel lines from pump to carb

New drivers side caliper...

350 engine has a Edelbrock intake manifold, Edelbrock Electric carb, Edelbrock dress up kit, Edelbrock air filter setup, and a MSD ignition. It was rebuilt in early 2013

New duralast gold battery

TH350 tranny was rebuilt 2013

208 case

Brand new window motors come with truck... was going to replace but ended up being bad switch which is also brand new... drivers is fine now and passengers is getting slow but still works... they come new in the box...and rear hatch window motor is brand new installed...

Body to frame mounts have been replaced at some point (no there is no body lift)

Older Pioneer stereo and speakers in the B pillars

Radiator replaced when engine was rebuilt

Fiberglass top is fine and all windows are tinted

Has a brand new Comp Cam in the back seat still in the box... hadnt checked numbers to verify but it wouldnt be in there if someone didnt plan to install it... i will run numbers before its sold... or i may even install it

Bad news: Its 30 years old...

TH350 is missing its little flywheel cover which are a dime a dozen...

Could use a battery hold down.

This truck had AC however the compressors been pulled but have all the brackets and the heat works...

has OEM style exhaust headers and then pipe that runs down and back but its chopped off near the tranny so its loud... i was gonna run the exhaust back since i can weld however if i bought it i would want long tube headers so i figured i will leave that for the buyer... dont sound bad just loud like a race car...

pretty good dent in the drivers door but the rest of the body only has a few normal dings from the last 30 years...

door panels show their age but are all there and functional...

Mainly small stuff but i dont like to sell stuff without people knowing whats up...

Overall its a great looking truck and a beast if your wanted to either restore or build for an offroad toy (although i would hate to see it go that way)... I will trade... i will take your broke truck or car as trade... i will take even trades... i will take trade plus cash... or i will take your cash ($4500 OBO)... i wont take your over priced junk... i know what things are worth and if i dont ill research it before hand... I dont want boats... and i dont want motorcycles (ok maybe a cruiser)... i dont want you Donk... i dont want tickets to the lion king ballet... i dont want tickets period... My names Travis... Txt is preferred... but you can call also... 6785886661...

i will work with anyone best i can on making some kind of a deal... Thanks!

Attachments

• 20140131_162436.jpg
    20140131_162436.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20140131_160323.jpg
    20140131_160323.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20140131_160138.jpg
    20140131_160138.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20140131_160441.jpg
    20140131_160441.jpg